I’m half way to my goal of losing 50 pounds in a year!

It’s been one heck of a journey. Started New Year’s day with a goal of 50 pounds in one year... and I got to see this today! https://m.imgur.com/yfxZ6Ny 50 pounds sounded daunting, but now I’m already half way there! After multiple failed attempts over the years, I’m FINALLY going to do it! I’m actually starting to like the way that I look, and cannot wait to get to my goal! :)

Starting weight: 261.4 lbs Current weight: 236.4 lbs Goal: 211.4 lbs

Progress pics below: http://imgur.com/a/wAUY0av

submitted by /u/weechan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xB1T01

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...