So, I gave my phone to my coworker to look through designs for a shirt we wanted to create for the shop we work at. He kept scrolling through the phone and then came across an old photo of me that I had screenshotted from my FB account. He didn’t mean to keep scrolling through my gallery so he gives me my phone back and says “your friend is hot by the way”, and I didn’t realize which photo he was referring to; since I have photos of my other friends on my phone. So, he shows me the photo he was referring to and I felt absolutely mortified when I realized he didn’t even recognize that person was me before I gained weight. It was so embarrassing, I’ve never felt more ashamed. I started nervously laughing and told him that’s actually a photo of me before I gained weight. Then, like every other person who I show photos of myself before my weight gain; he starts saying “omg you look so different holy shit” and then apologized. There really was nothing to apologize for though. I was skinny and now I’m fat, and that’s no ones fault but my own.
It’s insane how much fifty pounds can change your appearance especially on someone my height (I’m 5’1). I gain A LOT of weight in my face so my face structure is completely different. But, honestly as embarrassing as it was, I thought back on it today and started laughing. Honestly, it was a wake up call that I need to lose the fucking weight.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tVNIhk
No comments:
Post a Comment