MFP to the rescue

I'm new here. I've been tracking calories for years of and on, but this time in determined. I just found a feature of My Fitness Pal that is encouraging. Today I totally overrate. 600 calories past my goal. I tracked my food and completed my entry and it tells me if every day was like today, I'd still lose 7 pounds in 5 weeks. I know 7 pounds doesn't sound impressive but I see it as a step in the right direction. And today was just one day. Tomorrow I'll do better. Progress, not perfection, am I right?

submitted by /u/Skyy982
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yWdGqF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...