man what a day...BURN CALORIES BURN!

So I’m on week two of insanity and absolutely loving it. I feel so much better after the workouts and can feel myself improving everyday. Today I started work at 2am(kill me) finish my 11 hour shift with almost 15,000 steps! Not bad eh? Usually I come home and go straight to sleep and skip that day of insanity and move it to the next day. WELL NOT TODAY! Took me a sloop and a half of mr Hyde, downed me some water and I was ready to go! After I was done, I said F it and went straight to the gym to lift. For some reason I was so motivated to workout. I think I’ve burned enough calories today.. now I’m ready for dinner then straight to bed!!

submitted by /u/oculant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sT87nt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...