I have been trying to lose weight since February of this year; I started quite slowly but have been taking it more seriously the last two months because I'm getting married in 3 weeks. I figured 5-6 months was plenty of time to lose the weight I wanted to, and I'm only 1lb off my first goal as of this morning...so I should feel great and super proud of myself.
But I really don't. Not a single item of my clothing fits any differently, my jeans are still too tight, that dress that neeeearly did up in January still only neeeeearly does up, all of my clothes are still just that bit too small. And my wedding dress was too small when I tried it on 4 weeks ago. I'm currently 162lbs and it fit me when I bought it at 170lbs, I'm so confused :( I finally measured my hips again yesterday. They were 42 inches when I started trying to lose weight. They're now 42.5 inches!!
I've lost 27lbs!! Why is my body refusing to reflect this?! I don't have any before and after photos to compare but I doubt they'd show anything if none of my clothes fit differently after losing two damn stone.
Has this happened to anyone else??? I have my final dress fitting in a week and I've lost 8lbs since the last fitting but I'm convinced it still won't be enough.
Help me please :(
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tQHejx
No comments:
Post a Comment