It's official..everything in my closet doesn't fit.

As I type this I'm at work where walking and lifting is all I do. I CANNOT even begin to tell you how many times I've had to stop and pull up my pants that are even more baggy than usual.

Same with my work shirt that's getting caught on everything. I lose 40lbs which put me at my plateau weight which I recently broke though a bit.

Went from my dreaded 227 to 222.8 as of this morning using IF and counting calories with exercise at work and, on good weeks in addition with work.

I've gone from wearing 2/3Xs to now XL and even Xs. My pants size is..gosh..probably 16 or so which I haven't worn in a while as before I was wearing a 22-24

My goal weight is 100lbs, I know it sounds extreme but it's the healthy weight for someone 5'1. The journey may be long and treacherous but I'm only getting more and more motivated by the baggier my clothes become!

submitted by /u/Throwaway30th
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sHCFHB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...