I've been feeling shitty after our weekend away. I ate at a massive surplus (thanks to alcohol and fun) but at the end of the day, it was a holiday.
Today, I got on the scales and saw that I'd gained two kilos. It's worth mentioning that I'm on my period, I'd just had subway for lunch... and I'd already run 10k. So I felt bad for a bit but guys...
I RAN 10K TODAY.
I've come from being 122.6kgs and sedentary with no job and absolutely hating myself to having a full time job, an incredible partner, weighing 70kgs (as of today), actively trying to make good choices, loving life... AND RUNNING 10K!!!!!
I'm going to start tracking my measurements now instead of just weighing myself because I'm starting to get too obsessive with it, and I really want to be proud of RUNNING 10K FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JNVEM2
No comments:
Post a Comment