I had MacDonald's.

I have been using CICO and I am on my 100 day streak on MyFitnessPal. I had McDonald's for the first time in about 6 months. A Double Quarter pounder with cheese to be more precise. Beforehand, I would not have thought I would be able to even touch fast food again. However, I did not feel like i caved in or failed my weight-loss journey. I Just budgeted it in my daily calories. CICO, for me, is a good tool to help guide those who need it.( I certainly do). I am curious about the foods/food places that you try to budget for, if any?

submitted by /u/jogee123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tJ99C9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...