I was at a healthy BMI for a blink of a second, I was having the final interview of my dream job, but you know what, I seem unable to allow myself contentment or happiness. With my goals in sight, I stopped being vigilant and have gone on a "fuck my shit up" few days.
I've woken up today feeling full (from overeating Friday & Sat), shame from drunk stupidity, anger as I'm 4lbs heavier on the scales, but more importantly regret. Shoulda, woulda, coulda has been playing in my mind. I'm very unimpressed with myself. This isn't something new, its a feeling I've known for a long time.
I hate this feeling. I can't change the actions of the past few days. I will change now though. I will stay vigilant and I'm taking this as yet another lesson. I promise to future me that I will continue to be accountable and mindful in all my actions. I forgive the me that has put me in this state, I understand the pressures you were under, and although I may have fecked up on the job front, a couple of days of stupidity will be rectified by my healthy choices. Accept and move on.
I hope that all you lovely losers are having a much healthier weekend with success!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ssIEB0
No comments:
Post a Comment