How can I lose weight if I don’t know how much I weigh?

I am a 14 year old girl who wants to lose weight. I don’t know how to do it if I don’t know how much I weigh. We don’t have a scale in my house and I don’t have enough money to buy one. Also, my mom would probably not let me buy a scale and bring it home.

How can I know how many calories I will burn a day, or how many calories I need in order to be on a calorie deficit? How will I check if I have made any progress if I can’t weigh myself? How can I set any goals if I will never know when/if I have achieved them?

I know my height, but not anything other than that. Should I just eat whenever I’m hungry? Because I still need to know how much I need. Yeah, I can take a picture of myself to see if I have made progress, but the thing is, I hate seeing myself on camera. So can we please take that option out?

I really want to lose weight, so if anyone has some tips, it would help me a lot.

submitted by /u/dickslappernohomo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Lh2C8B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...