Half-fat, awkward looking vagina now that I've lost 58+ lbs/26.7kg

This is a throwaway for obvious reasons. And regrettably TMI :(

This is a two gotdang pronged problem. Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad that I've lost all the weight I have and if everything goes well, I'll be loosing another 55lbs/25kgs. But, listen. We all know that fat bitches have FUPAs. Like, it's just another curse from the gods and one of the things I was looking forward to with weight-loss was a serious reduction in my FUPA size. And that happened...kinda.

1) I've ended up losing more fat on the sides of my vagina instead of losing the fat there and on my mons pubis equally, to the point where there's like a staircase situation happening because of the different amounts of fat between them.

2) Now, because of said weight-loss, I have loose skin where my thighs and vagina meet, more so towards my bum, and that's gone and aged my vagina about 70 years (oh dear, I am only 18).

Has anyone else had a similar situation? Will the fat in my junk even out eventually?

submitted by /u/throwawayohnoeeeeeee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JJGtCM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...