Get in the damn picture

How many of us volunteer to take pictures of our friends/family rather than get in the picture too? Or if someone does take our picture we tell them to delete it because we think we look fat?

Get. In. The. Damn. Picture.

Not to sound like an after school special here, but what matters most is the memory of loved ones and good times!

My mother hated taking pictures because she thought she looked fat and ugly. Well, she passed away in 2010, and I hardly have any photos of her in her later years. I can't tell you how much I wish she took more pictures.

So please, even if you hate taking pictures with the fire of a thousand suns- do it for the people who love you. In the long run you'll be glad you did.

submitted by /u/loseit_lulu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HAf6WS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...