Food craving tip.

So I had an interesting realization today. I have been doing a fairly intense intermittent fasting as part of a new weight loss strategy I'm following and it's been working really well. Tonight I had a ravenous food craving and immediately put on some water to boil for a snack I've been wanting for a couple of days (and is obviously not within the food plan).

Well I put on the water and went to the computer for a bit only to be reminded about 15 minutes later by the pot boiling over that I had even put the water on. At which point the craving had passed and I made tea instead.

Just a thought for those of us who struggle with binge eating and have a lot of food triggers, if you get to the point where you're about to cheat. Set a 30 minute timer and see if you're still hungry afterwards.

Delaying gratification is half the battle IMO.

submitted by /u/recoil669
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yWWrp1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...