Cultural foods

Hi guys,

I just started meal tracking and was wondering what you guys do for foods that can’t be bought in a supermarket.

For example, I’m African and we have something called Eforiro and it’s a big mixture of a lot of things (chicken, blended tomato, cut spinach, spices etc) so I can’t figure how to input it which is a problem I’d experience for quite a lot of things that I eat on a weekly basis.

Do I just take each item separately or do I just take a guess?

submitted by /u/temab1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ykAy2K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...