I started trying to lose weight mid December of last year. I've lost 70 lbs so far. I need to lose about 12 more pounds be at a healthy BMI. I want to lose about 30 lbs more for 100 lbs total.
I feel really depressed and discouraged. I DO NOT feel like giving up on my goals, but I keep going back and forth between depressed and a bit angry that I put in so much consistent work and I don't look that much different. Just less bloated, IMO.
Logically, I know the scale isn't lying. I know my clothing sizes aren't lying. I've heard the "paper towel roll theory" plenty of times. But I just can't stop being upset over there just being a minor difference when I've lost 70 lbs.
Is this body dysmorphia? Is this just an extreme case of the "paper towel roll theory"? Something else? I would appreciate honest opinions.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LF4EzL
No comments:
Post a Comment