Im a 23 year old 5’3 female who is 135 lbs trying to start a sustainable weight loss journey! I was 120lbs a couple years ago but I’ve come to realize that my body has certainly changed over the years and unfortunately a significant part of my weight gain is likely due to my uptick in drinking my junior year in college. I didn’t have an unhealthy relationship with alcohol but did go out one night per weekend and unfortunately my friends and I are all huge fans of all those sickly sweet beverages like Mike’s Hard, sangria, and pretty, novelty cocktails and I would have 5 of those over the course of the night and wow! That’s so many calories! Should’ve known but alcohol calories are so easy to dismiss.
So, since it’s the season of rooftop bars and pool parties, I wanted to change my relationship with alcohol in a sustainable way to lose weight and get healthier. I don’t really feel like giving up alcohol completely since it’s fun to go out and unwind BUT I want to know what are ways that you all have switched to lower calorie options or generally handled calorie counting while going out? With random glasses of wine, cocktails, and speciality beers it can be hard to really know how many calories you consumed at a barbecue or party and I just want a way to accurately track for CICO.
Also, would love to hear how alcohol in general has fit into your lifestyle changes if you do still drink since I know many people cut out alcohol completely on diets or as a part of their fitness goals.
Thanks so much!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LF4SXD
No comments:
Post a Comment