‘Are you dead, sir?’: Video shows ER doctor mocking patient who said he couldn’t breathe

An emergency room doctor was suspended from a hospital in Northern California after cursing and mocking a patient who said he was having an anxiety attack. Beth Keegstra, a contracted physician at El Camino Hospital in Los Gatos, was seen in a video last week arguing with 20-year-old Samuel Bardwell about whether he was ill or simply trying to get narcotic pain relievers. When the patient told her that he […]

Related:
Higher vitamin D levels linked to lower colorectal cancer risk, study finds
A child in Idaho was treated for plague — the first human case in the state in 26 years
Kids in these U.S. hot spots at higher risk because parents opt out of vaccinations


from To Your HealthTo Your Health https://ift.tt/2JUlmdU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...