37 pounds lost in 3 months. Found out in the Hospital!

Last time I was weighed at the end March I was 455lbs. Today when I checked into the hospital I was 190 kilograms (418 pounds).

Although the circumstances of how I found out are unfortunate, I'm still happy nonetheless. I wasn't even really paying all that much attention these past few months, just casually staying at a caloric deficit. This is the first real progress I've made, and plan to keep going.

P.S. a little dopey on morphine, apologies for bad grammar/spelling.

submitted by /u/J_Gratiot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sJ2XKy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...