30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 7

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone has had a good day thus far! Apparently the universe decided I had had enough of a break, so work has gotten super busy today and next week. Multiple business trips, field work, all kinds of good stuff. So that will be an interesting challenge over the next couple of week, not eating like a mad man when I'm in a hotel for days.

Lets see how I did today, shall we?

-Get to 272 lbs - 277 - going down from vacation

-Walk/ take the dog for a walk 3x a week. - Too damn hot today 1/3 on week

-Stay within my calorie budget everyday. - Did good here, under about 100 calories.

-Continue my tracking streak from last month. - Day 102

How have you guys been doing with your goals today?

submitted by /u/viking187
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JivC3v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...