Hey loseit! I have been lurking around here for a couple of months now. I've been overweight since I was 12 I am 25 now, with the typical yoyo dieting over the years. Two years ago I became very sick and it pretty much left me living a seditary life.
At the end of May I stepped on the scale and was at the highest weight I have ever been at 226 pounds (5'3 female here). I was in awe with how large I had gotten. I honestly didn't see it and nobody I was close to pointed it. I had gained over 30 pounds in two years. This was the unhealthiest I wanted to be so I decided to do something about it.
I started CICO sticking to 1200 cals a day with a goal of losing 10 pounds my first month. I didn't deprive myself of the things I wanted to eat I just ate less and made better choices. The weight came right off. Losing weight always felt like such a challenge but this time felt different. 30 days was on Tuesday and I weighed in at 215.6.
August 27th I am scheduled for brain surgery that's allowing me to have my life back. My goal is to lose 20 more pounds before then and I know I can do it. I feel like I am getting my life back in more than one way. I just want to thank this community for all the inspiration and support you've given me without even knowing it.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IzmRwH
No comments:
Post a Comment