[SV] Finally hit a "normal" BMI.

21 M, been 185-195 for a LONG time... Was about 190 in Jan 2018. saw 164 on the scale today.

Its not as low as I'd like, but its progress that keeps going. And on top of that, its "normal" on BMI calculators for my height. no longer "over weight".

I'm pretty confident I can hit 150 sometime in late June.

I'm noticing all my clothes don't fit me well anymore. But in a good way, since they're all loose!

I get an excuse to buy new clothes, which is nice!

submitted by /u/ThinkOrdinary
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IMHWZn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...