So exhausted from work all the time...

Since three months I have a new job. It's my first full time job and while I love the work, the pay/benefits and the company/company culture, I have a very hard time adjusting to my long work week and commute. It's getting increasingly bad lately, I'm taking longer to start in the mornings and I'm starting to drift off earlier and earlier. I'm losing interest in the things I care about like music and reading, and I have less energy to spend on the relationship with my boyfriend and my pets.

The worst thing is that in my interview, I reassured my boss that my mental health issues/history wouldn't cause issues, which makes me too scared to talk about it at work. Also, I can't quit because my mental health history has messed up my resume enough already, this job will either repair it or ruin it beyond fixing.

Sorry for the rushed post, I'm actually in the bathroom at work now. I'm crying and I just need to vent.

submitted by /u/welpie
[link] [comments]

from Mental Health https://ift.tt/2IuPXht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...