Over seven years of failing and I'm finally fed up. M/24/296lbs/6'4"

I'm restarting for the umpteenth time today, because I'm not letting myself say oh, it's okay to wait until Monday, why? What's so good about Monday? You want to be healthier, feel better, look better, feel confident finally. Start now don't wait. I have one roommate that runs marathon's and my other roommate lifts pretty heavy. I have these resources of basic information, why am I not using them? My issue is I fall into deep lows of depression, and I let it destroy my routines, and in turn that makes me more depressed and it's just a vicious cycle.

I weighed in on Monday at 301lbs, that's the heaviest I've ever been. There's changes that need to happen, and I'm going to make them happen. I've signed myself up for a 5k in late October as a goal/deadline to work towards. I'm also making a promise to myself to be active on this sub because you guys are all amazing and motivating as all heck! I'm gonna do it this time.

My journey starts here, at 296.2 pounds https://imgur.com/gallery/16yMyaA

submitted by /u/snugglepigh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IJqjFY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...