[NSV] I haven't worn yoga pants in over a month, and I haven't worn leggings outside the context of working out!

When I started my journey in late December 2017, jeans were the scourge of my life, a clothing item I put up with begrudgingly because I worked in a warehouse at the time and needed to wear something with pockets to keep my car keys and music. Most jeans I own were tight size 18's, if they even fit at all, and a few pairs did not fit - size 14-16 remnants of my post Whole30 body from 2016 :/ I wore the 18s to work with a baggy tshirt to cover up the tummy bulge, and the second I got home from work, off came the jeans, and I spent my days off in stretchy yoga pants or baggy sweats.

Now I work a desk job as an engineer, and I have to dress business casual except for casual Fridays, where we're allowed to wear jeans. Now I live for jeans day, because all my dress pants are baggy and I'm too cheap to buy new ones! Today I had to go into work (I don't usually work Saturdays), and I slid on a pair of size 16 jeans with my boyfriend's Deadpool shirt (a men's Large btw, when I'm used to XL's!) The other people in the office were dressed super casual so I thought to myself, damn I could've just worn yoga pants today.... then it dawned on me. I don't even know where my yoga pants are because I haven't worn them since my first Zumba class back in early April! Every weekend I've been wearing jeans or dresses, and that's not a thing that ever happened at my highest weight.

So, that was a cool realization :D

submitted by /u/QuickWittedSlowpoke
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wWITZG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...