I appreciate BMI isn’t the be all and end all and has it’s own flaws, however it’s been so long since I’ve been a “normal” weight for my height and I am so chuffed!!
I’ve had a lot going on the past 6 months (bought a house, mental health issues, physical health issues) that calorie counting kind of took a back step. I was stuck at 9st 11 for months. (At 5foot 1.5 that put me just in the red)
I’ve not been actively counting calories but I have tried to be mindful about making healthier choices where possible and today I got on the scale just to see what damage if any I’ve done... I’m down to 9st 2!!! Im 76% of the way to my goal weight, I’m so happy! I feel better in my skin, I feel better in my clothes, I even felt confident enough to send my other half some nudes.. something I never would have done this time last year!
When ever I felt myself slipping back into old habits I would come here and read some of your stories and it would help me get back to being mindful of what I’m eating, it would also remind me not to beat myself up about having bad days. It’s a change of lifestyle, not a fad diet. And I’m getting there!!
ETA: having re-read what I’ve written it sounded like I started my weight loss journey at 9st11. I didn’t, I was 11st3 at my heaviest, it’s just these last 6 months where I’ve not been strict with CICO. I posted more as a “I have managed to change my eating habits as weight is still coming off even without being strict”. I wanted to publicly say thanks to everyone who posts here as your stories have served as invaluable inspiration when I have been feeling down and hard on myself about it. So thank you 😘
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KvKmba
No comments:
Post a Comment