I would like to say that I have had success with CICO. I lost nearly eight kilograms in a decent period of time by going on a diet of around 1500 kcal (TDEE 2200 kcal). The first weeks were a bit difficult, however I was shocked how easy it got after conquering the initial weeks. After calculating my BMI and seeing progressive results, I got down to 23 BMI. Which was wonderful. Despite my scale and my BMI showing real progress, the only 'indicator' so to speak of this eight-kilo loss is some shirts fitting a little looser - albeit nothing conclusive. One big issue remains: I'm FAT. I can't see any change in my body composition. Fat. Voluminous adipose tissue. Whatever you may call it, I am visibly fat despite a healthy BMI. While I have five or so more kilos to go to my target weight ( 68 kg), I'm not sure what is happening. Do I just keep loosing weight until I no longer look fat? What am I to do?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sjbCmy
No comments:
Post a Comment