I Hit Onederland

I'm usually just a lurker and like to read post to give me motivation. Today after 1 year and 8 months I am officially down over 100 pounds. When I started my weight loss journey I was 300 pounds and as of today I am 199 pounds. It seemed so hard when it started but reading that others were going through similar struggles and succeeding really kept me motivated to get to were I am today. I still have more to do to get to my goal weight of 170 but I know that it is possible.

Some info on me

Male 29 years old

starting weight 300

current weight 199

goal weight 170

submitted by /u/mebarr04
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sk0y8U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...