After months of stalking this sub, I finally found the guts to start my own weight loss journey! 21F | 5’5” | CW: 143 GW: 125

This is the night before Day 1. Admittedly, I spent the entire weekend eating everything I’m going to be giving up this summer. Hopefully, when this ends, I won’t crave for them anymore.

I’ve been an athlete since I was 5. I went through at least 6 different sports and was a competitive gymnast, swimmer, and tennis player at different points in my life. That all stopped when I started college. My short attention span (and lack of discipline) made going to the gym almost unbearable. Back when I was an athlete, I had coaches who created and monitored my fitness programs.

It’s highly unlikely that I’ll ever reach (and maintain) the same level of training I did in the past. With school and work, there’s just not enough hours in a day. Still, I exercised as much as I could and, with the help of this sub, slowly changed my diet. I threw anything “instant” out of the kitchen (this is coming from someone who can’t cook) and lowered my sugar intake.

Tomorrow, I’ll start eating 1400-1500 calories/day. I have one last box of soylent, which will be 2/3 of my meals. I’ll also be incorporating IF and will only eat from 12-8 pm. When the box is finished, I’ll be switching to Keto Chow since my end goal is to curb the crazy carb cravings. Of course, I’ll be working out at least 3 days/week, alternating high intensity workouts (Barry’s Bootcamp, Tone House, etc.) and low intensity workouts (Hot Vinyasa, Hot Bikram Yoga). After the next few months, I’ll be transitioning back to real food (still keto). All I want is to be able to jumpstart and sustain a healthier lifestyle.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me! None of my friends are dieting/exercising and this sub is really my sole source of inspiration.

submitted by /u/tachronicles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sicw2M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...