1500 & finally full

Hello lovely community members,

I've been on a slow build kind of journey for a long time know. A couple of years ago, there was a day that I ate fast food for every meal. I had an epiphany that day, that this needed to stop. I learned how to cook. Not the most healthy stuff at first, but it started the journey.

These days I meal prep my work breakfasts & lunches & cook my own dinners. I would say out of 21 meals in a week, I have prepared 20 of them & they have steadily become healthier & better options. Especially now that I've been tracking CICO for a few months.

Wonderful, you'll say. Maybe so but the call of crap food is always there. I am a beast & could put away an astonishing amount of fast food. It's gross but damn if it still isn't a bit of a sirens song. I have adopted a no fast food policy unless it is my one cheat meal of the week. I tend to avoid it because it's a slippery slope. Plus, I could eat the cheat meal & feel like I could've eaten it again, or three times & still not feel full.

Bla bla, onto yesterday. I had a good day. I've been hitting 1500 most days & I'm happy about it. But yesterday, I hit 1500 & felt full. But it wasn't gross full, I've eaten too much garbage & now I'm going to hibernate like a sweaty bear. No, it was I am so full & it is all awesome fuel for my body. I am so satisfied I wouldn't even eat my favorite meal, binge food or the most beautiful sushi off the most beautiful naked man. I have found the sweet spot of full & in calorie range. I never thought it would happen. (The amount of vegetables this takes is almost astonishing btw but it's worth it.)

It was a very good day. Here's to many more just like it.

I wish you all well on your journey within this life & this wonderful community.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GKoFSx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...