What going from 265 to 216 looks like

Starting with the obvious: this was a 6 month process. It is ongoing and my goal is to reach my ideal weight.

I find it hard to keep balance with food, with exercise, and living a married life with a retail job which for the last 6 months was working from home, no children.

I started my process in May, weighing 265 lbs and up to today, I weigh 216.

I have been all these months in a 1600-1700 kcal plan, and been doing fitness (HIIT) on a trampoline 5 times a week, from 30 to 60 minutes, through online videos part of a fitness and nutrition expert training plan. Both the plan and the classes have been major factors for me to achieve this.

But the major one has been my wife. Without her motivation (she has lost around 35 lbs), I wouldn’t have been able to do it.

I have been able to “cheat” on meals, to have a few drinks sometime, but the trick has been to log everything on LoseIt!, and to know that it is not a miracle. It is a long ride, and there are many stops and detours along the highway. I’m keeping it calm, and plan it for the long run. I hope to reach my goal around Summer 2021.

I know I still have a long way to go. I’m 5’9 and I am still obese, just not as obese as before.

Just wanted to share before and after pictures, and let you all know that if I did it, and if I’m doing it, all of you can do it. It’s just about finding the motivation.

Have an excellent week. Cheers from Mexico City!

https://i.imgur.com/zPCW0y1.jpg

submitted by /u/androd25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36HcSVK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...