Tired and need help!

So I'm 405 pounds I use to be 430 but I started losing weight and got down to about 390. My main issue is that I can't stick to anything I've had a rough child hood and recently went through alot in my late teens also I'm 21 now. I have way to much emotional baggage and I hide that fact and stay strong and resilient thus I eat my sorrows away. I have a steady job where Im constantly on my feet I eat 2 to 3 meals a day yet I can't seem to control my eating habits anymore whether it's a mental problem idk I just eat and eat and then hate myself later. I need help just with tips to motivate myself to hold back and portion what I cook.

Tl:Dr I'm overweight and depressed this I eat to much unconsciously how do I stop doing that.

Thank you to all who help.

submitted by /u/poopoomag
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FA1EHp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...