I know, I know. Post like these are so 2016. But I’m at a point in life where I’m middle aged. I’m married with a beautiful kid between us and I’ve gotten comfortable overindulging in beer nightly and high carb, fatty, snacky foods. I’m the heaviest I’ve been and while I don’t look too big, husky maybe, my BMI is classed as overweight. I want to change. But I’m comfortable in life. Despite feeling the weight on myself, struggling in aspects I normally wouldn’t struggle in, and generally over eating most days/nights. I’m comfortable and that scares me.
So my own personal challenge is for every upvote I get I commit myself to a healthy diet, a healthier mindset (I’m willing to even google new recipes, kind of excited too actually) better food choices and no, yeah you heard me, NO alcohol.
Honestly if I get no upvotes I’ll still do this, because it’s time for a overhaul in life. But this is a small, fun incentive to keep going.
Good luck to everyone on there journey, and may mine start strong!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37fKCK0
No comments:
Post a Comment