Don’t Do It

So, I’m an idiot. I’ve been eating well and losing steadily, albeit in small increments, which I will happily take. I had a stressful day yesterday, and just didn’t feel like cooking. I’ve been eating clean, and not really doing heavy, greasy meals. But last night I said screw it and ordered Pizza Hut wings and those little Cinnabons while I watched the Dodgers. All the time I was eating them (yes, I ate it ALL!), I kept saying to myself, I’ll probably pay for this later. Went to bed after the game and woke up two hours later with major abdominal cramps and crazy sweating. Spent all night in the bathroom paying for my terrible mistake. I just can’t go back to binging like that. My body has changed, and reminded me in a big and painful way that eating crap like that just isn’t worth it. So please learn from my mistake. Have some canned soups or frozen healthy meals as your go to to deal with stress and don’t succumb to stupid urges because I promise you, you’ll seriously regret it!

submitted by /u/beejers30
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nAZ3OT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...