Comfortable in life and my routine so it’s time to change! Day one starts in the morning and I’m ready!

Day One.

My day One starts tomorrow morning (Aussie here) any one else? My goal is 65 day streak. Time to change my life, one good decision at a time.

My first goals are:

Better hydration

Healthier diet

NO ALCOHOL

Walks/exercise

Dense foods to feel full

Treats occasionally but in moderation

And, CICO. Track my foods.

I hope that by this time next year I’m in a better mindset and healthier. But first it starts with the first 65 days for me. I am honestly determined to make it those 65 days like crazy and by the end of those I truly hope I’ve set a pattern and routine in my life and it sticks. I don’t want to continue down the track I am, despite being comfortable, that’s honestly my problem. I want to challenge myself, gain my health back that I’ve lost over the last five years. So tomorrow I pledge to myself that the next 65 days will be different then the last five years. Better. Healthier. Smarter.

It’s time for me. Is it time for you?

I will lose it to gain it in life!

submitted by /u/crackedmebackmate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/355wn8a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...