Struggle with Binge Eating, looking for support.

Hello everyone, I hope this is titled correctly. I read the compendium post, and saw the tips for binge eating but I think overall I just want to have some support from people. I started at 230, currently 220 and my current goal is 180. Im a 5'2 female so I know Im overweight and thats ok, Im working on it.

So lately because of a few compounding factors, namely moving, loss of insurance cause loss of job during covid, I had to stop taking my anti-anxiety medication cold turkey and aside from insomnia, Ive been having a serious problem binge eating the last 2 weeks. Im not even hungry, but I feel so anxious I just keep eating things. My diet went to hell, and today I ate chicken fingers that I dont even like just because they were there. Im working on getting back on my meds, and today I saw a red stretch mark on my stomach and I just feel like I could use some kind words. I feel guilt for over eating, and I feel guilt for what Im doing to my health, and the new stretch mark on my stomach is just making me feel ugly.

submitted by /u/Canadian_Toast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jP7UJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...