I’m seeing results! (:

I have been overweight my whole life(23 year old female) and I have tried and lost weight but always gained it back. My father always worried about my health and wanted me to shed the weight my whole life . Sadly my dad has passed away over a month ago and I promised him on his death bed that I would loose the weight , for myself first but also for him. I don’t know why but I have never been as motivated as I have been. I started going to gym 4-5 times a week and on a calorie deficit and trying to understand how to eat better. My start weight was 353 pounds and now 3 weeks later I am at 341 pounds. My goal for now is to loose 100 pounds and go from there. Any tips? Like certain exercises to do? And eating healthier?

submitted by /u/hellyescela
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RC7hav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...