I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

I hope I'm in the right sub. So about two months ago, I decided to lose some weight. I'm almost two months in and I've lost a significant amount. From 227lbs to 198. I've been on intermittent fasting since day 1 (20:4 before and now 23:1) recently I decided to keep track of my progress each week. I found out I usually lose 2/4 lbs a week. This week, I decided to include weightlifting (3x a week) and also some home exercises along with my regular intermittent fasting (23:1). Although I'm still 2 days in before my end of week weigh in, I curiously check my weight but I noticed that I didn't even lose a single pound. Am I doing something wrong?

Ps. I don't overeat during my feeding period. I only eat 1 serving of meal instead of my previous 2 servings.

submitted by /u/crinkzkull08
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32D9atX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...