I hate when I get a bit tipsy or stoned and just don't care about watching my food intake for the day....

Ugh--just a vent/rant and frustration for myself. I had two drinks tonight and because I am trying to lose weight I have really cut down on my alcohol intake (I LOOOOOOVE wine) but now just sniffing alcohol gets me silly. I had two drinks tonight-- coke zero with cherry whiskey---and I raided the fridge and had like, 5 pickles. I had some slices of cheese. And a couple handfuls of cheerios.

I have medical marijuana for migraines. I manage by taking capsules (in my state, edibles can't be sold but they can sell capsules) and I take them before bed so I don't feel the impairment because of the munchies and at 35 I don't want to be high and it serves as preventive for migraines developing.

But yeah--the tipsy munchies snuck up on me. I felt good about all the pickles. But the cheese!?!? Less good.

submitted by /u/LoggerheadedDoctor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32E0aF2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...