I feel like im getting nowhere...

Hey! Im a 3rd year with a BMI of 26. I started my weight loss journey august 1st and as of today I lost (drum roll please) 4lbs. I have made zero progress. My calorie budget from before was 1500, since its the lowest recommended. It isn’t working so is 1100> calories too low? I really have a goal of losing weight by next summer. I also struggle with tracking calories for dinner, so I assume i overeat. What should I do for now? Is it just a plateau or will I get over it? Also with me being a minor, I don’t have much control over what I can and can’t eat. My mom goes grocery shopping for everyone in the house, although I can ask for specific things that won’t stop her from buying unhealthy things. Its really frustrating because i’m really trying I really am, yet it feels like im not.

submitted by /u/NewStyleUser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Gi6gSy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...