I didn't know i learned that much

I started using lose it a few months ago and I made loads of mistakes at the start. I didn't exersize enough and stuff I thought was healthy contained so much calories. So in a few months I got a clearer image of how to eat healthy and how much I need to exersize to see results.

And then work became a chaos. The whole team is just given to much work and we were all on the edge of a break down. I stopped tracking my calories because I didn't have the time or energy, apart from that I also gave in to fast good quite a few times and skipped training.

Now I am a few weeks off to recover and I stepped on the scales today. I thought I would have regained all my weight but I actually lost a kilo over the last weeks. Turns out I did learn a lot the last months amd my choices are healthier. When I eat fast food I eat way less, I still eat more fruits and vegetables and I snack less then I used too. I didn't even notice. So now I'm full with new energy and confidence that when I really go back to my diet and exersize I will lose even more weight and in the long term I will be able to hold a decent weight.

So happy, I am going to treat myself to some cuddle time with my cat and a 15 min or meditation. Cause chocolate isn't doing it for me anymore :-)

submitted by /u/tygertje
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hLWpBw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...