Usual reader, long time lurker here. I've been a month and a half consistently doing almost every single day a one hour and a half almost two hours routine of weight lifting and push-ups home, depriving myself of dinner cause I really, really want to recover the body shape I had before anxiety made me eat with desperation my whole weight in food during two long years. Of the 35 kilos I had to loose I've lost 10 in one month and a half with a lot of dedication and frustration (I'm tall, like 190cm (male) and I feel extremely uncomfortable with all this weight attached to me). It's been tough, but I'm proud for once of myself, so I try not to be too harsh with me if I ever skip something a bit or indulge myself. The thing is, I now weight about 108 kg, and I've been stuck for a week in that weight consistently. It sometimes goes a little up, sometimes a little down. I've been working extra hard in my routine to try to surpass this mark I'm stuck with, eating as little and healthy as possible and drinking tons of water (not like I can avoid this with this heat wave we have here). Is it normal? I weight myself everyday and keep track of it in an app to try to cheer myself up, but these last 7 days have been frustrating. I always weight myself when I wake up after going to the bathroom just to make sure that the moment remains the same all days and results are all taken under the same conditions. Is this normal? Should I just keep through this until my body decides to do whatever its working with?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C7SYX2
No comments:
Post a Comment