SV-Lowest weight yet

So it’s been an amazing journey losing weight especially since I have never tried to lose weight before because I didn’t think I was that overweight. I was under the misguided assumption that I carried my weight well. For reference I’m a 27 y/o F and I’m 5’ 9”.

As stated in a previous post I started in November of 2019 and at that time I weighed in at my heaviest which was 265 but I didn’t really, really start til March of this year. In that time I have incorporated CiCo, IF, cut out all sugar and going to the gym any time I get off work from EMS shifts anywhere from 24-48 hrs most of the time. I track all meals through the LoseIt! app which has been an amazing tool. I wear an Apple Watch to keep track of movement and try to close all rings as much as possible. I try to go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week when I can. I walk/run at minimum 3-5 miles using the treadmill 30-60 minutes, 30 minutes on the stair climber, 30 minutes on the stationary bike, and I try to lift weights every other visit.

I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 228! Shocked and super happy with the progress. It’s crazy because there are points where I look at myself and I don’t feel like there has been a huge change to my appearance but in the same token I notice small changes (that sound stupid) like seeing my collar bones, getting definition to my midsection and being able to wear smaller clothes sizes. I still have a little bit to go because I want to get into the normal weight for my height. Just putting this out there to hopefully inspire someone else. If you set a goal for yourself and have determination and want change for yourself, don’t let anything stop you.

submitted by /u/Ivorycoffee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aph1xt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...