OMG I just noticed I was sitting with my legs crossed!

This is incredible! I don't even know how this happened! I just instinctively sat down and crossed my legs. I've been sitting here 20 minutes and it just occurred to me that I am sitting with my legs crossed. I have not been able to do this in YEARS!!!!

Just the other day I was thinking how it's gotten a lot easier to put socks on, and now THIS.

AMAZING!

I know this isn't amazing to some people, but it is to me lol.

I started doing CICO 3 months ago. I am already at my lowest weight I have been in at least 8 years.

This makes me really excited to see what happens when I lose the next 40 pounds!

submitted by /u/FunctionVoidSmall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q1cFTP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...