New to Community, Looking for Tips

Greetings! This is my first post here, recently joined Weight Watchers and this subreddit. I am a 33 year old male, 6' tall, currently 265 lbs. I have been on and off diets for a lot of my adult life, but I haven't had much success that I am proud of. I am currently the heaviest I've ever been, and I'm looking to change that, to get back into a healthy style, and to feel a whole lot better about my image. My goal is to get down to 180 lbs or so, but I'm unsure if this is feasible or even possible from my current weight. So I am posing some questions to all of you amazing, supportive folks:

  1. How to do you stay motivated to count calories and keep active after so many failed attempts and being healthy?
  2. What kinds of websites/media outlets/advice blogs would you recommend for healthy meal recipes and ways to be active without a gym membership or access to equipment
  3. What are some milestones you look for on this journey?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Tanis1447
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kIFJNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...