[M,23] Currently at 175 and 5’3 which means for a short guy I’m technically Obese

I feel ok in my body, and it’s not a self esteem issue, but I just know for my overall health that I need to start taking control of my body again. I know exercise and dieting are key to losing weight but I’m lacking in motivation. I know I’m lazy, and I’m having a really hard time finding discipline. I really wanna get down to at least 140 by the end of the year, that’s my goal. A few years back I got down to 135 ( from 186 ) and I was probably the healthiest I’d ever been, exercising everyday, eating healthy, I looked & felt great ! but somewhere along the way I lost track of it all and now I’m back where I started. I wanna get this under control while I’m still young before I get bigger and it gets harder. Anyone have any tips ? What has helped you in the past ?

submitted by /u/AnDrewBarrymore16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ggynOw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...