I've been making some important changes over the past month, but today begins official tracking

I'm 32F, 5'7", SW: 231bs, GW: 130lbs

My Fitbit arrived today!

I've been making small, incremental changes over the past month but was horrible with tracking. I discovered a love for roasted veggies, ground turkey, and lots of yummy recipes for chicken! And I've exercised as often as possible. When weather was bad, I used our old once dusty treadmill.

I also have a digital bathroom scale scheduled for delivery on Monday. My Fitbit app wanted a current weight (honestly so did i) so I called my doctor. June was 231lbs so I'm going with that. (9lbs less than my estimation).

I was so proud of myself because I wasn't in the least hesitant to ask the doctor. I can remember looking away from the scale at the doc office because I "didn't want to know". I used to be so ashamed. It's like now I have hope and have a good plan and it's not too late so it doesn't matter what it is now because it's going to get better!

My boyfriend and my family are insanely supportive, in a very non-toxic way and my dog is absolutely loving all the walks!

I've lurked here quite a bit, and am proud to make an introduction.

So, hello r/loseit!!

submitted by /u/grandiose21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PB1Jfu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...