How do I know how many calories are in what I'm ordering?

I've been using Grubhub during the quarantine and am looking for healthy Indian food (later I'll be looking at Thai, Sushi, and other similar stuff since I like that kind of food).

Lately I've been ordering from Bawarchi Biryanis since they were the top rated but I can't find their calorie counts anywhere. Many restaurants (even fast food places) have calorie counts right on the menu, but not this place.

I typically get either a Chana Masala or an Aloo Ghobi Masala since I read somewhere that those are healthier than cream-based curries. Sometimes I get a an Aloo Tikka Chaat since I can't resist chaats and it's better than samosa. I measured the amount in each of these meals and it comes out to ~2 cups of food each, half of which is plenty for one meal.

Can anyone estimate how many calories this could be? Or point me to a resource that would be able to tell me?

submitted by /u/Ganymede105
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FYPXtN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...