100 Pounds Gone Party-Need advice

So. I've been thinking lately as I come up on the 100 pound mark. I am at 99.6 pounds gone right now. And it's coming up fast and feel so unreal. I never thought I would get here, but thank God I have.

But...I have kinda...I feel so embarrassed to say. I kinda want to have a 100 pounds gone party to celebrate with family and friends.

It feels strange cus I don't normally celebrate any accomplishments. But I just feel like I want to for this one.

Has anyone had a 100 pounds gone party? If so how did it go? What stuff did you do? Do you buy a cake?! What goes on at one?

Did you have any mixed emotions about it? Did it not go how you planned? Was it a good experience or bad?

Give me all the details! I'm trying to decide if this is something I really want. Thank you!

submitted by /u/imgettinlucky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2F3yIah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...