Yesterday was my birthday and I spent the whole night crying.

Sorry that this is long but I really need to get things off my chest. 16F 163cm/ 5'3, 69 kg/ 152 lbs. I just downloaded reddit cuz I feel so down and Idk where else I could find people who can understand me, I've been practicing karate for 3 years since then and I'm trying to be fit but I alwaya end up gaining some weight cuz Idk what moderation is I either eat too much or too little but then come back to binging after a while I said "I'll start from now and this time is gonna be different" for 100000 times through out the last 3 years which makes me feel like a loser, 4 months ago when the quarantine started I said I'll lose weight cuz I spent the whole 4 months at home without seeing anybody or going anywhere I thought I'll make it and come back after quarantine with a new body and confident but no I ended up gaining weight as usual, a few days ago I came back to my karate club and I've been anxious since then cuz I feel so fat I look at everyone there and they all play comfortably with their good body shape and I just feel disgusted of mine I don't feel comfortable with my own body and what made me feel worse is yesterday it was my birthday I didn't make a party or something but some of my relatives and friends came to visit (I wish they didn't) they kept talking about how fat I'm getting and that I look huge and said a lot of hurtful things I felt awful and I just wanted to hide, I really wanna lose weight but even my family won't help me they don't allow me to count calories or cut specific kinds of food and they won't change their diet for me, cook me healthier things or even let me cook my own healthy food I just have to eat what they eat and I also don't help myself cuz I eat a lot of sugary things I'm kinda addicted to sugar and I always binge eating I feel lost, Ik I'm not obese but my weight is a real pressure in my life it's a big problem for me on my head I can't stop thinking how much I hate my body and myself tho I always look confident in front of others but deep inside me I have 0 confidence I just really wanna lose weight plz help me.

submitted by /u/fml_7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3f28vpI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...