When did you know you were “done”?

What made you realise you were done with losing weight and ready to start focusing on maintenance?

I’ve (26F) lost 14kg (30 lbs) over the past 12 months. I am 175cm tall and weigh 70kg (154 lbs) putting me at a BMI of 22.86.

My goal weight has always been 65kg. However, I’m starting to think this weight might be a little low for me. Everyone around me tells me I look great and don’t need to lose any more weight. I feel healthy and I know I look slim. However, I can’t seem to let go of that GW number. I keep switching my calories from maintenance to a defect - I can’t make up my mind!!

Please share your story. When did you know it was time to switch to maintenance? Did you stop before reaching your initial “goal”?

submitted by /u/mysticstrawberry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Atzds6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...